Beermonsters 15th Hand Pulled Rally

88 Posts | Latest reply on 12/04/2010 09:07:14 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Beermonsters 15th Hand Pulled Rally  9th-11th April 2009
Ripon Racecourse North Yorks

Should b on events calendar soon - awaiting approval

bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

cheers for the info jock   me being a newbie not only to the site but to biking, i don,t want seem pushy but can i make a suggestion ??   if you know of a rally or event could you please put it up in events even if you are not going just so us that are a bit green under the collar with these things can find out about upcoming doos   just a suggestion many thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Usually plenty on events , just keep checking

i add them when i get flyers/emails thru

Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Just for future reference to the newbies. It can take a while for events to get moderated and put up on the events page. Occasionally there are the ad hoc meets like the meet at rivvington barn last sunday. You just have to keep an eye on the forums.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be up for this one again fj----it was my first rally this year,,,little cold but will be better prepared nxt year, and looking forward to the free show around the fire again, might even be hands on this timeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Beermonsters 15th Hand Pulled Rally  9th-11th April 2009   Erm...fj do you have a time machine or do folk have to make their own way back in time? lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Ooops should b 2010 , cheers kwak . think ev1 got the idea anyway

Twas a good show Craig , how many hands could we put on lol

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

refreshing . still not on events calendar yet .

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

yes FJ i remember the camp fire show well,bet the participants dont tho! pity none of the boys wanted to do the decent thing and entertain the girls it was a bit one sided!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

did you want us lads to sing a song then julieLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

well ive seen your tatts Craig, so i dont really know what else you could do?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just as well as i cant sing anyway,,,,,besides I did look away at the fire (well,,,,,I meant toLOL)                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

bet you were cursing that fire,cos it was a cold night......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was my first rally of the year, and did enjoy it, despite the cold, will be a lot better prepared for next years events......... Did have some great chips tho and a guided tour of ripon!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

and an excellent ride out led by Vinnie, may come for the day,are your services availiable again pls craigThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

always willing to please,,,it will cost you a bag of chips thoWink                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

fancy a chinky this time and a few more on the ride out would be good                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

would be great if vinnie was to lead again, great rideout it was, not too far and enjoyable..............didnt know you had a thing for little yellow menLOL sorry---you meant foodLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Just as well the fire was warming things up a bit , else someone could have had an eye out LOL

Gonna make sure i'm off work this time , then i can go on a ride-out too

caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

will def be at this 1 agian, although a little further to travel this time. will make the ride out to and will have extras to keep me warm lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption