Farewell

70 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2009 23:50:33 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

EXc address would be good lol                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well this it friends..my final farewell,there are too many of you to put on  here by name,I thank you for your greetings and will try to contact you from SA even if only via PM . Bye Bye   ps; for the ladies Hug for the men Handshake

Excalibur                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

It's been a pleasure to make your acquaintance Excalibur, even if only via electronic and snailmail means so far.

I wish all the best to you and Mrs Excalibur and hope that your bar life will be both successful and peaceful. Stay in touch! Hug

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Good luck Billy and Claire and I hope everything works out fine for you both. Keep in touch Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Bye Billy Bye Claire .... take care and stay in touch the both of you ..... Al and I may just turn up one of these days lol Hugand  xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

he he go on then what you still here for! lol dont enjoy the sun shine too much hope your flight is not too bumpy  Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Billy and Claire.. Was great to meet you both.    Sorry to hear you are going back to SA.. but sounds like an opportunity too good to miss. Take care ..and keep in touch Kaz xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Update:

I've had a text from them saying they're sitting on a beach drinking chilled brandy and it's a simmering 28 degrees! Makes you wonder what the hell we're doing living somewhere like this??

I'm packing me case Billy and Claire, see you tomorrow Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Well done Billy and Claire! Get yerself another V-Max and enjoy it and yourselves !! Party                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

yeh good JARB !  hope all is well and have one of them brandys for me billy boy !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption