Farewell

70 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2009 23:50:33 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i cant do friday only satdays !                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

What about Sunday Wheely, i've got my kids Saturday                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

sundays are good !Thumbs Up cumon billy boy
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Sundays good for us too ,thumbs up!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Confirmed Sunday night if anyone fancies joining us Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
scotmanx's Profile
scotmanx

In: Douglas

I would drop by and say Hi and bye if it wasn't for that Irish Sea between us,  have a great night on Sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Whats up Scot, can't you swim?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

So sad to hear you are leaving UK Billy..take care...                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

fare thee well exc,take good care mate...watch out for them zulus!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Thanx Pond, The Zulu's are a proud warrior people,they look you in the eye...it's all the others that concern me! Mostly illegals from north of SA, the same bunch of scammer's  that you find even here. Beermate                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Not talking about Bikermatch!I meant here in the UK. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Exc u mind to send me regular pressies or I WILL FIND YOU AND VISIT !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi EXC & Claire Enjoy your night out tonight Beersink a few for me .....sorry that i couldnt make it....all the very best                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hay billy been one of those days mate will catch you later ! Thumbs Up   ps farther in law out of hospital now hes ok live to fight another day chers WN                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Very glad to hear that Neal! also i let Terry know that the missus is a bundle of nerves with the flight on Fri (she really hates flying) so is'nt the best of company right now...if we dont get together we WILL still stay in touch.Thumbs Up
Thanx for that Blade i'm just sorry we could'nt make it to your area as we discussed,best wishes to you and Zel. Handshake
BJ prezzies from SA how we gonna do that,come find me and visit instead.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Exc whats ur addy then ? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

It's in Port Alfred somewhere lol but first a week in Mocambique in the sun and surf..this i know has been arranged,sounds good but bad malaria mozzies in the area.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Exc mmmmmmmmmm think with that kind of addy best take a month of work whilst i attempt to find u lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Have a safe journey Billy....think Terry (RK) should have passed on my details for you and Claire keeping in touch when you went out the other night..hope you all had a good evening...                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Hi Rose ,It did'nt happen cos of unforeseen complications,timing and events out of our control.The world is such a small place so i hope to be seeing all my good friends when they come and visit...You are all invited but please not all at once!LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8105 seconds. There are 962 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption