No more subscriptions!

31 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2009 23:21:30 by timhall | Go to original / last post
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can anyone explain what happened to my Paypal subscription,i cancelled both card and bank account details with paypal and was emailed 2 hrs ago its gone thru again?? I used my card for small purchases and bank account for others but cancelled both week before last.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Did you cancel them at the paypal site? If so you will have to ask them. If you cancelled on here then contact Matt via the contact page and he will try to help you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

you can only cancel at Paypal.  Closing your bank accounts will just mean that Paypal can't take the funds from your account and so you'll get a bill from Paypal in a few days when they realise they can't take the payment.  In the meantime they send the payment through to me to process.   I'll look it up for you mate and cancel it.  I'll extend your account for you also while you're still in the UK.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Sorted for you now.   This is another perfect example of why I'm scrapping the subscriptions, nobody understands them.  It's just a recurring automatic send from one Paypal account to another.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Paypal owe me a quid, Billy can pay with that LOL   Matt, I meant did Billy click on the link from his profile to paypal, or was he in his paypal account.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hmm - I've just received an e-mail saying "We have been notified by Paypal that your subscription payment has failed.  Your account (Username: Holmfirthgirl) has therefore been downgraded"   dunno why as they have all my up to date details & nothing has changed - card hasn't expired or anything!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

maybe its gremlins stella !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

only paypal will tell you Stella, you gotta phone them. I've already emailed you though, so don't worry about it.  Just make a payment using the information I've sent you, forget about Paypal.   I've cancelled Billy's payment and extended his account until he goes home.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Matt, thank you! you are a Star officer and a gentleman...what a nice gift from BM .                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*refresh*   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=1                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Thank you for getting rid of Paypal. I never did like paying by that method. I've just payed by debit card, much easier.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption