Xmas/New Year

91 Posts | Latest reply on 17/11/2009 21:25:25 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

no buddy not at all, i will gladly organise something at give it my upmost attention......but we have to decide on a date......but everyone seems to be busy !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he ........................seeeeeeeeeee, love it or hate it, that's why it pays to plan Xmas stuff early.....................late summer Id say in this case they we might actually have a date set up that most of us can make lmao!!! Never, mind........................whatever, just give us some notice and Ill be up for it...............ty Ian for offering and trying tho ..............Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i tried !!Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Think it would be a nice idea to have a post xmas get together i would be happy with that Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

thats wot a few of us said bj,but also for those that want it,do 1 b4 xmas as wellBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Well we are having one arent we drobs lady lol but hey ho this party animal is up for more LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sorry folks i wont be able to sort out a xmas bash this year due to a family bereavement....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Sorry to hear that RC xx

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Generally speaking, it's rarely possible to find a weekend in December when "everyone" is available. There are lots of family, work and friend commitments. It's always a busy month.

So if you fancy having a night out, you pick a date that suits you, announce it and get on with arranging it for those who wish to attend. If some people can't make it, they don't go. You only make it difficult on yourself if you try to accommodate "everyone" before you even start making arrangements, especially this late in the year.

Seeing as I no longer even visit my parents on a weekly basis due to lack of fuel funds, I definitely won't be joining you, whenever you do it! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi All Well looks to me.... like we should call the night out on the 5th the Christmas party as well as Bike Show for those who can make it BeerParty So i for one look forward to seeing you all there in a party mood .............bring it on Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blade pls do not forget your xmas bow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1818 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption