Speed Dating

61 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2007 16:42:04 by Di | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Do you think Speed Dating would work for BikerMatch even though most people have already "met" each other in the virtual world?   Or would it be a pointless exercise?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How would you work it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Jesus I dont know!  lol.   Find a venue and pick a date.  Then sell tickets.  Must be even number of male-female ratio.  Don't know how the ticket selling would work to be honest.  Would cost something like £15 for non-members and £10 for members.   Would be before a night-out I think, and the daters would go on partying once they had finished.   Dont know if it would work, and ive never been to one of these events so i dont know how to work them either.  Open to advice                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Don't look at me... I've heard the phrase, but I'm buggered if I understand it.                                                                                                                                                                                 
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

sounds like a good idea matt ifyou can pull it off but best wait for better weather .                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Only seen it on the tele but from wot i can make out you have the girls sat one to a table and each bloke sits in front of a girl, you get 5 mins say to chat to each other then the blokes move to the next girl and so on. You mark each one sat in front of ya and work out who you'd like to see again. Quite how you fight over anyone who has more than one after em I don't know and I turned the programme over after that so I don't know where the hell you go from there?
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well.......... you learn something new everyday.   But if we all have to meet up somewhere in the first place.......   ............. sorry I just don't get it really.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Well rube, ya can't flamin well date someone unless they are front of your face!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah............. I guess I'm being a bit thick.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Bit? Tongue xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey leave me alone......   Look we all meet up, have a natter, then we split up... go to each other in turn and have a natter, then we all meet up and have a natter............   Oh hell.......... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

See, ya do know how ta do it!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

sounds complicated haha.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

messy if you ask me Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

What can I say?Question   Maybe it's just my age.........Ermm   WackoWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Glad you said that and not me 'cos I was gonnaLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

oi  less of it girly thing......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Wot? Me? Never said a word! Didn't have to LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ooooo you are so gonna suffer for that......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   Well maybe not                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 923 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption