starman67 help needed please anyone.

5 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2009 21:07:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Starman67's Profile
Starman67

In: wrexham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi any body out there who is willing to help me with advice or help me to finish my trike to get it on the road for spring. What needs doing now is the electrics,brakes need finishing and i need someone to make exsausts for me,also just a couple of small things need machineing and i need extended cables,thottle,clutch,and brake and thats it i just hope it starts then thanks starman67
LINDAJ's Profile
LINDAJ

In: STOCKPORT

Hi, I myself can't help you but if you go on the NABD web site they might.  There are several riders on there that have trikes and they might be able to help.  Place a post on their site and see what happens. Lin                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

custom chrome use to doo extended cables for ape hangers and the likes starman    demon tweeks doo short straight n bent pipe so u could alter ur exhaust that way !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Starman...what is it that you need machineing ? as i might be able to help you out as a good friend of mine works in a m/c shop ....full of lathes mills etc                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey - well you know what I do for a living!!!Do you know any of the lads from the Celtic Riders up your way?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2383 seconds. There are 1309 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption