Hyosung Cruise II (2001)

11 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2009 18:33:34 by jeanzqueen | Go to original / last post
jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

In: Fife
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been trying to get a manual for my wee 125 but have had no luck.  Does anyone know of where I can get one please?   I'd also like to know the positioning of the petrol switch (three positions) but there are no markings on it to indicate reserve, on or off.  Being an inexperienced biker, I don't want to leave it to chance if I go out on my own.                                                                                                                                                                                  
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

JQ,my wife had the aquila 650 totally different bike,but have you tried your best bet, the local agents?                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

JQ - have you tried looking on-line for any manuals or groups for Hyosung owners?                                                                                                                                                                             
jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

I asked at the garage where it got repaired for it's MOT and they said a workshop manual would cost around £40 to £50. Can't find one online either.   Haynes don't do a manual for Hyosung at all.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

JQ - I've found a discussion group - sent you a PM with the link                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

try yahoo groups like
hxxp://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/CometGT125Owners/

maybe something there will be the same. you can download manuals in english once u join the group and its free

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

also sent you another pm - found a manual for 20GBP Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Weird coincidence but YES!  A mate has one of these for his missus to learn on andhe can not get a spark on it for love nor money.  BUT...we have sourced a manual for 19.99 from a firm in Leeds.  Can not recall their name but it was something with SMART in the title.  Will try and track it down from him when he is home later.  He found it on the web initially   Out of stock when we phoned earlier but due in later this week.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Found it!  Startright 0113 2453643.   144 Hunslet Road, Leeds, LS10 1JY.   Good luck.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

yep giggly- that's what I found - sent Jq the link to the website                                                                                                                                                                             
jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

Thanks everyone!  Appreciate it.    T x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 993 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption