pipes

18 Posts | Latest reply on 05/11/2009 23:04:43 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

looking for some free'er breathin pipes for a daytona 900 never bought any before any advice out there ?                                                                                                                                                                               
indian Benny's Profile
indian Benny

In: carlisle

Hi wn, have a look at vance % hines or try micron, don't forget you will need a dynojet fit if it's a carb model, fuel intection sorts itself out,hope this is of some help.Benny                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

chers IB as i understand it if your changing pipes then it 10% on jet size if your doing air filters too ( K&N s ) then its 15% over standard jet size. im strugling to find any thing for a 93 plate trumpet vance hines nor micron seem to make em now will try ebay i think                                                                                                                                                                              
indian Benny's Profile
indian Benny

wn the other one I can think of is Remus oh and Devil ,                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

aye up IB i see you Thumbs Up ive found lazer for £429 at M&P fipin heck im renembering why ive never bought any pipes                                                                                                                                                                              
indian Benny's Profile
indian Benny

Hey WN,Try Motad here's phone No 01922 714700, If this no gud make your own out of codder podderLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*know I'm goina regret asking...but*   What the heck is codder podder?                                                                                                                                                                              
indian Benny's Profile
indian Benny

Hi kwak, It's wot us northern plumbers call copper pipe. Simples eh.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML it takes less work to say copper. Ta for the explanation I B.   Proving that even at my ripe old age we're never too old to learn summat new.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

is it ? never herd that N before ib i call it profit LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

no pipes on ebay bugger ! any second hand pipes for 900 daytona out there peeps loud ones                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Hi Neal,what i wanted to do was grind +_3" off the ends remove a bit of the mufflers and have stainless steel welded back to finish off nice and neat,that gets rid of the marks and gives a better sound...cheap too ,you can do it yourself.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi WN how ya doing buddy, i just got some Blue Flame evo 3 tri oval dual ports from e bay, there awesome, gives the blackbird a seep growl, but not too loud when cruising at speed...plus a needed some new clampd off blue flame and the technical guy Nigel is really helpful there too should you need any blue flame parts !!!
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

You could try Pipes of Peace, or Pan's Pipes?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i thought matt said we have to keep to the subject.......( runs for his fish and chips )                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

lol @ geoffs pans pipes LOL   excalibur i hear u mate but i need the legal ones for mot time plus its a bit dodgy and they through book at yeh for chopping silencers down over here buddy Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Did'nt know that Neal,my brother-in-law bought a new fazer 1000 a couple years ago and the 1st thing he did was chop his pipes but that was in SA,not so strict over there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

been told about a stage 1 dyno kit makes better noise without changeing the exhaust pipes gonna look into that for now     yeh billy thats why they all look like mad max over there mate lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption