Motorcycle Facts

7 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2009 11:03:46 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

A bike is stolen every 18 minutes, 75% are stolen from their owner's house. The Honda C90 is the best selling motorbikes at around 35 million (as at November 2002), end-to-end they would stretch 4 1/2 times around the world or half way to the moon, since 1966, on average, a C90 is made every 30 seconds. UK sales ceased in 2003 after 36 years of production but the bike is still being made in Indonesia and Thailand Motorbikes and mopeds travelled 5.1 billion kilometres in 2002 (figures privided by DfT). Commuting accounts for two thirds of all motorbike journeys (figures privided by DfT). Travelling by motorbike can reduce journey times by up to two thirds. Up to eight motorbikes can fit in the same parking space occupied by one car. Car drivers with a full licence obtained prior to February 2001 are automatically qualified to ride a 50cc bike on the road. Research proves that other road users are primarily at fault for around 60% of all bike crashes                                                                                                                                                                              
jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

In: Fife
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wow! Thanks for sharing.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Kwak it went white again !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Fixed it BJ. Never fear the mods are here. (and watching you lot. Evil Smile)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thank u PP ur a gentleman and a scholar i owe u a pint xx                                                                                                                                                                              
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Thats good news, I got my car licence before 2001. It means I can ride a moped . Wow! I suppose a full bike licence might count aswell.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Means i can as well god help everyone ................ pink maybe ??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1042 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption