Already !!

17 Posts | Latest reply on 05/11/2009 22:52:48 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Christmas lights up over the road from me !! Not had Bonfire night yet !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

LOL ... Begining of October the tree went up in my local Tesco ! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I saw my first Christmassy stuff on the 6th October    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=4451                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Im worried that the Christian ethic may overtake the commercial aspect !!   For fear we may offend our ethnics who actually couldn't give a monkeys                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

For fear we may offend our ethnics who actually couldn't give a monkeys   Dare I say...they may EAT them instead? J/K LOL   Well...it's gotta be better than turkey again!!   (Take a look at the  'toon on my profile) LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

13 years ago as a visual display assistant in a large deptartment store, I'd be sat in mid August checking  through  a  hundred  plus sets of lights to go on the christmas trees around the store, deciding on schemes for the 20 windows as well as instore displays over three floors.  By time it came to dressing my own tree, I could of done it in my sleep I'd dressed that many !  The sad state of affairs though was on Christmas Eve I'd have to stay while late taking down the decs and hanging up Sale signs, for Boxing day's sales
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

we have been working on my schools cristmas play since they day the kids started back to school, which was the 5th september!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

christmas starts in our house on dec 1st and lasts well into january,we work hard all year so there`s no way that we are not going to make the most of it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Here in Brum we are not allowed to have Merry Christmas signs up in city centre its called Winterfest !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I'm considering making a bit of an effort this Xmas. I've even thought about buying some new decs for the tree! Shocked   But whatever I do, it won't be until well into Dec.                                                                                                                                                                              
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

1st december til 6th january in my house. I love it! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Bahh Humbug in my house.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

The tree will make an appearance when we feel like it, we don't have a particular date in our house - but when we do we  try to create a traditional feel with candles, real holly and lots of red.  I may even cover the ivy with tiny lights, over the pond this year for a change - thinking ahead already - scary Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

I have been singing xmas songs at work 2day.................scarey!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Haha no not scarey............................... out right SAD SmileSmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

thats wot i thought as well vent, but i were being paid to sing "we wish you a merry christmas"LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Know the feeling drob!!! Its all systems go to get Xmas in on time before the end of term!! Then it's rip everything down on the last day. . just in time to start all over again when you get home!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 1353 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption