Rufforth 1st Saturday this month! Nov 7th!!

39 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2009 14:34:15 by Roachy | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Anyone fancy meeting up at Rufforth? Weather permitting lol I hope to visit Rufforth just outside York for those of you that are unaware of this veritable treasure trove of 2nd had bits and replacement parts/batteries/st/st fixings tools 2nd hand bikes at great prices too! Maybe a place to pick up that winter hack?   Anyone interested It starts early on the morning and depending on attendance continues into the afternoon, there was a stall selling army clothing there last time I want at very good prices for "new" gortex outer combat camos.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would love to Hull however Ian & I will be attending an anual 'do' that we always go to that night so will be getting things sorted & making our way there.   I hope it stays nice for you & whoever goes out ... say safe all                                                                                                                                                                               
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Anyone else? Don't fancy going on my own lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

No bike, no dosh Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

No dosh but wanted a ride out anyway last one of the year to Rufforth it tends to get quite there from now on till the late spring!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yep, most biker activities, except some rallies (they must be mad! lol) wind down by late October / November time and start again in Spring. Maybe I should start asking for lifts now, as Christmas seems to be starting earlier lol                                                                                                                                                                                   
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I'm off to Rufforth anyway, but in the car! Everytime I go on the bike there's a real bargain that's too big to tape/bolt/bungee on to the back, or the pillion doesn't want to walk home!                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

I havn't been to Rufforth for a while and I suppose, considering where I live it would be rude not to. Probably be there about 11 ish.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Heard about it but never been, if nothing on will probably attend but will be early doors....need a few odds and ends anyway...                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Err, sorry cw, but it's impossible to go to Rufforth without coming back with a ton of rubbish you will never use!! I'll be there around 7 (ish) anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If it dont fit on the bike then i cant buy it,,,,thats why i'm going on bike otherwise i'll end up filling car up!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

rufforth ace havent been for a long time busy sat looks like i wont be going for ages too ! soz hull no can dooUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

weather permiting i'll be there on the bike , Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

I'm leaving Hull 7am we could meet up inside the large shead at the burger bar mid day!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if i end off going then no probs.......... see anyone that turns up there..... craig.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

as i'm central to both A1 and A19 does anyone have an idea which would be best for me from northeast,,,,,,,never been before but if its near york I would normally take A19?? but prefer travelling A1 if theres not much in it?? cheers craig...                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi cw i'd say A1, A59 then cut across to B1224 and Rufforth                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers for that,,,,just got map out of car this morning and looks ok..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Weather forcast is supposed to be dry according to BBC red button!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL behave, it's a SATURDAY!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 1637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption