Corrosion Warning

30 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2009 02:56:04 by savanna | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

For all the unfortunate people like me who have to ride in this crap weather, please don't forget about the salt that's on the road and how VERY quickly it will rot every component on your bike!   Wash your bike after every ride, even if it is just a quick rinse down with fresh water from the hose pipe.  Store somewhere nice and dry where possible also.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Living room perhaps Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Spare bedroom?........... getting up the stairs is no probs, but that three point turn on the landing has me foxed. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

put g/f out side ,on side of the road and brought the motorbike into bedroom .   i stand by my choice !!!   bike doest moan if i want a ride in the middle of the night  ,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha lol Clap   I'll propose that one to laura tonight                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

stand by for a battered matt.........                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ouch Didnt go down well
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Down... you mean down the stairs????? rofl  Bet you hit every one of them ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

not joking...............bike in the living room.                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

glad to sse very one here still has there great scene of humour still . ps if you told your g/f and got a black eye . you shouldnt have told them should have waited for them to fell a sleep and done the change over then ( LOL )                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

not all girlfriends say no to their boyfriends in the middle of the night fbk, perhaps you didn't say please LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL rofl @ di                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

"Please" is begging.... answer is usually "P*** Off" LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

depends on how ya saying please as to wether is begging or notTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

you boys are obviously not doing it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.......... I'm not doing it at all.............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

awwwwwwww bless Hug Mind you, neither is fbk by the sounds of it LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

rofl LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

me neither thought about selling it ...but cant even give it away ! but i told some mates i made £10.25p one night ,the one said who gave u the 25p millsy i said they all did .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 677 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption