"Get On" Campaign - free motorcycle lessons in the UK

11 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2010 20:12:28 by babyharley | Go to original / last post
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Get On Campaign FREE Motorcycle lesson Want to ride a motorcycle? If youre thinking about learning to ride a scooter or a motorcycle, or getting back on one after a bit of a break, then go to www.geton.co.uk for more info!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nice one BH !!!! Thumbs Up cheers for the link
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

That looks a great site, fab find BH.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Excellent find BH Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

Right bringing this up to the fore again and updating those of you who were "thinking about" it but not go round to it yet!  My daughter in law was like that but I knew she would be interested and get alot out of it once a lesson was booked, so I did it for her or she'd be retired by the time she got round to it lol!  Quick and easy to do on-line, all of our local riding schools are participating so there was a choice locally of where to go.  You leave your info on-line and the riding school contacts you to arrange a mutually suitable day/time for lesson.  16th January is when I will be taking my daughter in law for hers and she is sooooo very excited too!  Feedback so far has been that they have been inundated with ppl booking lesson and that the campaign has been a big success so hurry up.........get in there and book...............you never know until you try and for a free 1 hour lesson with a school of your choice.........what's stopping you?! Thumbs Up....            I cant wait either.........I may have just gained another woman motorcyclists in the family  lol!
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

well dun bh for putting this post up, what a great idea for peeps to give out a free lesson, hope it leads to more bikers out there riding safelyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
davetheblade's Profile
davetheblade

In: wolverhampton

will thay teach me to stay on at silly speeds ???Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Just had a look at that.Nearest to me is Manchester or Bolton hmmm something to  think about in the New Year me thinks                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mucklow HIll is the nearest to me that does this ....... am going to take a wee jaunt down there and see whats what .... i'll let folk know how i get on                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

leaving this link as it's something I really agree with, this is an excellent project and I hope many people take part in the offer.                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

Yes, I phoned up and booked a lesson for my son's partner............we had several local riding schools to choose from and it was a quick and easy process with a very nice man ringing us back and booking her in straight away.  Easy peezy so go on, dont sit thinking about it just do.................what you got to lose, its free too!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 1088 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption