Leathers or Texiles

33 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2009 09:41:13 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I have a Fireblade then so I can join you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

What's wrong with taking the CB on the track. Surely it takes more skill to hustle that brute round a track than a nimble sports bike. As for the Blade, well you know my answer to that one. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

the answer is geoff,,,,,its your surprise xmas boxLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Awwww Craig, you've gone and spoilt my surprise....I'll have to get him something else now! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Wear leathers when its warm and i'm going a bit quick, textiles when its cold or for touring mesh when its realy hot                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

exc said: "sometimes the WN kit is tempting too."   What is WN kit?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

WN kit ? is that what WheelieNealy wears ?                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkshireman91's Profile
yorkshireman91

In: Bridlington

ive just got me self a buffalo textile jacket to go wi me trousers for winter it were a bargin 69quid been out on bike wearin it all day kept me lovely and warm only trouble is by time id finished locking bike up and come inside i was BAKING LOL definately were me leathers 4 summer                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hehe i got me own brand now lol     copy right on the way !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

I'd have to go with leathers.... there's nowt better than a fit bloke in a set of race leathers!!! drooollll Clap  oh sorry were you discussing the merits of which were the better choice safety wise??? think I'm in the wrong chat room Embarrassed xx lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I bought buffalo textile jacket from the manchester bike show earlier in year and have had no problems with it and great value at £70ish......... Done over 100mile the other week in very heavy rain and got home bone dry(top half), only had t-shirt on under jacket which was completely dry.....The only thing that got wet was my wallet which was in top front zipped pocket.......made no difference tho as it was empty as usualLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

TeeCee WN= WheelyNealy= t-shirt and jeans lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Aahhhh... cheers exc! Thumbs Up (and may I also add a doh! Embarrassed)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 596 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption