snow angels!

125 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2007 17:52:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

smiley is lookin 4wd to being looked after by u millsy,he wants to have a go at revving ur bandit like charlie did,and scare the neighbours!!! i used to have a visiting cat,it brings me little pressys like dead birds,artistically arranged on the doorstep!
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

know what you mean witchiest i used to live way oout in the sticks and had 3 cats, one morning i walked downstairs and trod on a half eaten rat with all its guts between me toes.... the air was blue and since then i wear slippers, an they used to bring birds in and strip their feathers god it was a bitch trying to get the feathers out the carpet  !!!!   i've got an allergy to cats now so its just the dog for me she just brings in sludge and twigs !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

could always get one of those baby strap carrier thingis strap him to my chest and get a tiny tiny helmet witchiest x with those baby grips bet he'd never let go                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

gotta get him some titchy leathers too then,how cute would that look?!!x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

cuter than cute hun. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

titchy leathers is that a bloke thing !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

te he storm!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

WHAT WHAT SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I MEANT !!!!!!!   PLEASE   DI HELP !!!!!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

titchy leathers needed in cold wet weather!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol witchiest LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

nice and sunny today tho,so should be ok!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

u could knit us willy warmers not for me though i just use a sock ha ha i wish                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

i once thought i had a pube till i pee'd through it Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

LOLLOLLOL have to be careful if your having your bikini line waxed Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Waxing Shocked, that sounds a bit YELP. Talking of which, has anyone seen the movie "Forty year old virgin". I reckon us men could end up looking a bit patchy and bloodied after a fresh chest waxing - not a pleasant thought indeed!   I was once told I should get a back, sack and crack wax done, needless to say I beat a hasty retreat when my so called love of my life suggested the afore mentioned eye watering procedure - one wonders if the suggestion was made in order to get her own back for something I had done previously? All hail the razor blade!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

razor's too itchy, bring on the wax any day.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

ouch! will have to let me take ur measurements millsy and i will get my knitting needles out! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wouldn't require too much wool then Millsy, eh?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wouldn't require too much wool then Millsy, eh?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1042 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption