snow angels!

125 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2007 17:52:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

at last my kids got their wish,they were building a snowman and making snow angels at 7.40am!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i was riding my blackbird to work this morning in the snow!  NOT nice I can tell you lol Pinch   60 miles done today on it, not looking forward to tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

we want more snow 2moro!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i hope u get all the snow u can imagine, and please have my share as well haha.   At least till weekend anyhow, then i want it back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

bit cruel matt wouldnt a eagle be better they a bit more robust and alot bigger than a black bird !!!!!  will have to inform the rspb if this carries on !!!!!   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hey witchiest did ya take any pickies of them bet they did a mighty fine job of it !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

bet Charlie was hyper bless him, George damn well was LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

charlie woulda bin out there in his pjs if i'd not caught him trying to unlock the door!!! snows gone 2day tho,snowmans a pile of slush with a wooly hat on top! x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Who's woolie hat is it? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

a lovely stripy one that james gran knitted him!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Awwwwwwwwwwww       LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n229/GreySeerSkritch...weewee.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

oops sorry didn't mean to put that up on here......                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awww rube the puddy cat is cute !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah but it was for another site... forgot to clear it out... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

when we gettin more snow? kids keep asking me!! as if i can conjour some up 4 when they wake up!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I've not had any at all here                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i did it!! me and kids made a row of snowangels in the park,i think i may be going mad!! hope everyone is keeping safe and warm in the white stuff! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

i'm sat on top of the radiator and NOTHING is making me go back outside LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I'm all wrapped up.. in the house with the central heating on.  I think I've caught a bug.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7148 seconds. There are 1149 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption