Intelliegent Speed Cameras

32 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2009 00:55:04 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

PoliticiansEvil Smile........burn them...burn them all...liars, jobs worth suit wearing thieves who think of money making schemes tax this tax that, fines, more tax more fines...jesus. Angry    

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

That's for the 'random rant' thread init? S D lol       Anyone into cloaking technology ?Evil Smile PML Rob                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

Yes i suppose it was and if this happens again i must protest my innocence of being stupid LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Me thinks thou dost protest too much LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

ITS FOR MY karma shhhh

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I hate to pee on your bonfire but ya need to type a heap more than one sentence, and other stuff besides, to increase your karma rating lol   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/karma_desc.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

Very true but it's late or early....or something....anyway lets not be over critical.......INTELLIGENT SPEED CAMERAS BAD VERY BAD Smile

the fire still burns...
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Isn't that an old idea too, sd,.. the 'SPEED CAMERAS' and the 'fire' bit? But I think I remember there was also a tyre involved in the process somewhere, not sure though!                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

That's true Paj it is an old idea and some what of a cult in these areas
  were followers of the faith worship these icons of modern religion by placing the rubber collar of all that is holy and bridgestone around the icon of choice (EVERY AREA HAS ITS OWN PLACE OF WORSHIP AND THE RUBBER OF CHOICE MAY DIFFER) and set a light whilst drinking the holy amber nector. Beer

This is some what a secret society and are all so nocturnal by habit but a few have been seen and caught by ossifer's hick but and this seems to be common in this sect......memory loss. Ermm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Then as a nation throw all number plates away.
spoken as a nation.
I never voted to be F%+= up th ass.
Come 2 think of it no one voted 4 brown th buffoon.                                                                                                                                                                              
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

The problem is, noone did vote for Brown. He took over from Blair without an election.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

oh... without an eLection....   (Must read more carefully!)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1992 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption