Dunk or No Dunk ...which biscuits???

95 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2009 19:40:10 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dunk  or No  Dunk   ....which biscuits????                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hey. . you found out how to start a new thread. . .TWICE pmsl !!   Definately dunk and snap with the Rich Tea !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Not Hob Nobs cos they drink ur brew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

how  the hell do  i get  rid  of  one of these  threads   LOL???                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

i put a reply on the other 1 of ya threads ann  so looks like i will have to put the same on here incase 1 gets deleted   dunking should be BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

The duplicate thread has been deleted before you all get confused.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Never ever dunk anything in tea. Sacrilege. Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well Mcvities choccy digestives....you can get away with three dunkees till there is a risk of fall in....where on the other hand sainsburys own choccy digestives we did a experiment yesterday at work and you need 35...yes 35 dunkees to get the biscuit to go to soggyness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

rich teas were made for dunking. ..........just got to be done............nothing quite like em pmsl!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

And Drobs says i doss at work, crash testing biscuits i have you (damn why did i not think of that Angry)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fudge is ace                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

now i could dunk a finger of fudge but def NO to dunking bikkies LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is just enough to give your kids a treat.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

DUNK !  defo and my chocolate bars slurp yummy !                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

DUNK!!!  Especially those tea-guzzling bickies, it's ace to suck the tea out of 'em Big smile LOL    The trick to not losing your bicky whilst dunking is to break the bicky in half first. When it gets wet it's heavier, hence the fall into the tea when not broken in half. (Like ya didn't know that)   Dunk chocolate bars? Ooo gross! Chocolate must be served COLD, straight out of the fridge.                                                                                                                                                                               
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

ever tried a tim tam (aussie bikkie) or penguin will surfice bite the ends off then suck the tea or coffee through the bikkie mmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

u lot of dunkers are discusting, mind you I could go for dunking a choccy bar thoughLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Unless it's a large mug (two face to face if choc coated back to back any other single type buiscuit lol) I almost allways snap em in half to dunk too lol, like the way they melt togeather and taste fab............... GTG get kettle on half pack of half coated calling me from the treat cuppboard lol
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

To see what you lot mean I have just dunked a chocolate digestive.  It made it taste horrible!   Plus it left bits in my apple juice.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL Jabecs I've never heard of a tim tam never mind eaten one.   Drobess, how can ya call us disgusting and then in the same breath say you would dunk a bar of choccy? Shame on you gal lol   Hull, no sugar in my tea, aka gnat's pee, ta   Geoff, PML you chump! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6523 seconds. There are 996 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption