Blatant pulg (esp for Pink Floyd fans)

19 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2009 15:59:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not sure on which forum to post this, but here it is anyway.  I just have to tell all my BM chums about a brilliant Pink Floyd tribute band called Floyd2 (www.floyd2.co.uk).  This is for three reasons, mainly;   1.  They are one of the best Pink Floyd tribute bands in the UK,   2.  Their live shows have raised comments equalling the band to the real thing,   3.  Their drummer is just stupendous.   And how do I know that No.3 is correct, I hear you all cry? Well that, dear friends, is 'cos that drummer is ME!!!Big smile   Went for an audition this morning and got the gig Woo-'kin-Hoo! Still in a bit of a shock, but I gotta say a big thanks to Cassie who gave me the extra push into making me go for it in the first place Clap, even though it felt more like a boot in the arris LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

GOOD LAD WELL DONE MATE ! wow a caleb in the making ah !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

love Floyd, congats when are you playing and were                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oooh....well done you. Best put us in a link to your gigsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Well done Blue Star                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

C'mon........tell us more !!                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Will you be buying Ferrarris soon ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Knew you would get the gig, well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

awww well done Blue...............sounds great, keep us all posted good on yer lol!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well done markThumbs UpClap were they on at arena in newcastle earlier this year????or might have been last year?????? got a few dvd,s of Pink Floyd,,,,syd barrett story well worth watching,,,,,got to be in right mood to watch tho(you know what I mean!!).....will defo turn up to see........... keep us all informed....well done again                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey Craig !! How the heck are you ??   Good to see your still about Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Thanks to all for your lovely comments.  Basically we are practising like mad for the next 4 Months and then the gig's should (hopefully) start.  The gigs are posted on the website, but I will post them in events here on BM....promise!                                                                                                                                                                                 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

do we get some free tickets then hehehe                                                                                                                                                                               
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

That is great for you BB congrats and all the best for the bands future! that says a helluva lot for your talent .Pink Floyd music *rocks* i love it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Nice one Mark Thumbs Up - make sure you get yer Arses to Holmfirth - Picturedrome - we've had all the other Floyd cover bands on there, so would be nice to see you lot there too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Does that mean we've got a band for Friday/Saurday night next September?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

oooOOOooo good thinking Steve!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Always thinking Stella.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It might also mean a certain person may end up playing more on his drums and less time on his bike?????????? wish you all the best mark but still hope to see you and cassie for ride outs ps..is she going to be Roadie  or Groupie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 626 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption