An Irish Christening!

8 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2009 22:53:30 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

>    Paddy's pregnant sister was in a terrible car  accident and went into> a deep coma. After being in the coma for nearly six  months, she wakes> up   and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically,  she asks the> doctor about her baby.> > The doctor replies, 'Ma'am,  you had twins.... a boy and a girl. The>  babies are fine, however, they  were poorly at birth and had to be>  christened immediately so your brother  Paddy came in and named them.>  >  The woman thinks to herself, ' Oh  suffering saints, no, not me> brother,  he's a fecking clueless idiot...> Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor,' Well, what's my daughter's> name?'> > ' Denise' says the doctor. The new mother is somewhat  relieved, 'Wow,>  that's a beautiful name, I guess I was wrong about my  brother', she>  thought....'I really like Denise '> > Then she asks, '  What's the boy's name?'> The doctor replies ' Denephew '                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Alice nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFL LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOLLOLLOL       Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

PMSL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tee Hee                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

good one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

The CandleMrs. O'Donovan was walking down O'Connell Street in Dublin, and coming in the opposite direction was Father Rafferty."Hello," said the Father, "and how is Mrs. O'Donovan? Didn't I marry you two years ago?"She replied, "That you did, Father."The priest asked, "And are there any little ones yet?""No, not yet Father," said she."Well, now, I'm going to Rome next week, and I'll light a candle for you.""Thank you, Father." And away she went.A few years later they met again. "Well, now, Mrs. O'Donovan," said the Father, "how are you?""Oh, very well," said she."And tell me," he said, "Have you any little ones yet?""Oh yes, Father. I've had three sets of twins, and four singles, ten in all.""Now isn't that wonderful," he said "And how is your lovely husband?""Oh," she said, "he's gone to Rome to blow out that damn candle!"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1324 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption