Long forgotten classic Auntie programming

19 Posts | Latest reply on 22/10/2009 12:06:39 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A run of the mill pub chat about bikes yesterday revived me of my childhood memories of Kick Start

ahh, bliss

video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6204885468051222934#

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I think we should start a campaign, possibly even petition Downing Street, to insist that Kick Start be bought back to TV. Absolute classic programme, thanks for that njl Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok - now I've got the Kickstart theme in me head!!!!....but yep I deffo agree Mark - get Kickstart back on telly Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

HSE would have a field day with it now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

If you get kick start, then i get Love thy neighbour.  Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

In that case i want Hectors House                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Bring back Button Moon......                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

i loved kickstart..... wow, what memories!!!   your right GH,,,,,, HSE field day......... would never happen nowOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

bring back "Why Dont You"  and the "Red Hand Gang"!!!!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Somebody will be wanting to bring back 'Double Deckers' next !! Thumbs Down   Bring back Pugwash !! Was there ever a Seaman Staines, Master Bates or Roger the Cabin Boy ??Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Chorlton and the wheelies please....."Ello little 'ole lady!"   Oh, and G-force and the flumps...and the moomins                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

ive got chorlton and the wheelies and mary mungo and midge on dvd...........Confused prob shouldnt have confessed to that eh...........                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

well done Njl i mentioned kick sart last week its what got me into bikes in the first place chers 4 link will watch that later lol gonna be riding over skips and cars for weeks now hehehehe ! love the mk1 transit too core memorys eh !                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

rhubarb and custard, wacky races, rainbowLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

clangers ! wombles ivor the engine ! flumps ! he he he the list gose on  oh oh oh chorton and the wheely world !                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

playschool!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Torchy the battery boy. or am i showin my age.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

yes  you  are  but so are  we all  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

How !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1309 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption