about women over 40

59 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2010 01:41:06 by savanna | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ sweetheart,   I wouldn't say I'm currently 'in my prime',  though thanks for saying it - I just no longer worry about lifes 'scars', lumps and bumps, if my makeup and hair is perfect,  - lifes too short and I worried about all 'that' in my teens, twenties and thirties, hiding behind a mask of make-up, looking like a stick,  being completely miserable and not being myself.  Having my kids put me into perspective, I didn't have time for all that falseness - as all parents know you have to become totally selfless.  Now I wear face and eye cream and feel happy to go out the door, smile and giggle like a lunatic totally 'naked' in my sloppy un-ironed clothes - life is good  in my 40's and its never been better - bring on the next eight and a half years  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I look my best in the dark, a sandstorm or a mumu and a mask ...................... all hail 40 + wahoooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

lmao !!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I've passed 3 full Mot's in two years, not bad for a comfort model! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

To me a woman is best when she is happy,confident and natural with and about herself..unfortunately we..both genders..tend to strive to please others,its a waste of energy just be happy with yourself thats been my philosophy for many years now.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

excaliber your exactly right, we should just be who we are and if other folks dont like it then its tough! If i ever meet any1 then they will hav to like me for who and what I am, lumps, bumps, grey hair, crazyness, I aint gonna change to make any1 happy
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

....he he well Ive always pleased myself..................scrub up well when needs be, love messing around in the garden or garage with me bike in  "scruffs" hair tied up in a pony tail and no make up on................long as me music is on and the sun is shining Im happy and no one seems to think Im odd or complained about me looking scary yet lol!!! Just be yourself, its all you can be, happy, confident and live life as it pleases you .......looking good and feeling attractive is not only what is seen from the outside.............it shines through from the inside no matter what age you are!  Thats my reasoning and Im sticking to it lmao!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

great posts drobess and baby Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Think exc hits the nail on the head too so let's just be happy eh Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
sweetheart's Profile
sweetheart

In: TOTNES

Glad we're all agreed.
It's nice to share shameless self-approval. Nothing's gonna change us now and it's all not half bad.

(So glad I joined this site.) :)

Or is that all a bit too smug? Na... It's time to relax before the Zimmers appear, methinks.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Exc right ................... think i need to lay down now !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

we are Rusty Wink Big smile   move over BJ, I need a lay down too - men actually being right ?!!! Stern Smile  it's just not right Wacko  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

* shimmies over to make room for Nut                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

fank oooo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No you are wrong.                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

great post , say it how it is, take it or leave it, bring it on Clap coogers!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

by the time a woman has reached her sexual prime a man has found an armchair he REALLY likes! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Roll on 40 is all i can say!!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

Dont wish your life away, by the time you reach 40, it will race by without stopping, enjoy , and watch the men cringe as we get stronger!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 953 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption