about women over 40

59 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2010 01:41:06 by savanna | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*you gotta start eatin yer greens man!!!Embarrassed*

Ian after reading sweethearts post I think LC might be diplomatically telling you she's worried you'll become a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants!! Stick to the greens and put that takeaway down! LOL

Nut you're not wrong there Wink

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Ian is bald already aint he, obviously not been eatin his greens LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Your right drobs, all he needs is a few more takeaways, some yellow pants and he's cracked it LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

sounds like u describin homer simpson there RKLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Nowt wrong with Homer drobs, perfect example of an over 40 male!

He's my role model Thumbs UpLOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

RK does he shop at C&A and use brylcream as well then ?                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Jackie, Homer is the founder of C&A and brylcreem, why do you think he's so stylish! Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Doh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spider Pig ... Spider Pig

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

LOL^^^                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Does whatever a SPIDER PIG does
Can he swing
From a web
No he can't
He’s a pig
LOOK OOOUUUTTT!!!!
He is a SPIDER PIG!!

LOOK OOOUUUTTT!!!!
He is a SPIDER PIG!!

Spider Pig
Spider Pig LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK all i can say is

How sad LOL

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

EPA ! EPA!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Think its men over 40 we shud be worrying about dont u think RK ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

YEP!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

RK wrote; Nut you're not wrong there Wink   thankyou Embarrassed xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
sweetheart's Profile
sweetheart

In: TOTNES

Glad y'all enjoyed the post! Love the comment about age not mattering... 'just like a bike'. While I'm feeling as groovy as Nutkin, currently in her prime, I do seem to need a bit more maintenance... And I don't think I'd be entirely suited to a novice rider.. teehee
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Darent put myself in for an MOT definately wudnt pass and i think the parts are discontinued now as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
sweetheart's Profile
sweetheart

In: TOTNES

Little Chick - do you really look like Dolly Parton? I saw her from the front row last year and she is FIT. When it comes to tops of thighs, there is no room for lyin. She's over 40. More than a bit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me???  look like Dolly Parton??? Who Says??? lolLOL Not me that's for sure!!!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

LC u r ting enuf to be classed as dolly tho lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 923 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption