Buell 1125CR

9 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2009 10:28:14 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Although I love my Nightster I am getting a bit fed up with HDMoCo at the moment and am just looking at my options. Does anybody have experience of the 1125CR (not the R)?   I would probably fit the higher handlebars for a better riding position and a proper pillion seat for my girlfriend - anyone know what the 1125CR is like two-up?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Hold on one second!!!!  Did someone actually mention ... a motorcycle??                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

My only worry would be that they haven't been out long. Any design fault that might show it's face won't get fixed as there won't be an R&D dep't to redesign it. They'll just keep replacing the faulty part till they run out of bits. other than that, i think the intakes look shite. Nice rotax engine tho. CoolGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I think it has 'Marmite' styling cos I love those scoops! Besides have you seen the chassis? Mmmmm...   I am hoping they will have learnt their lessons from the 1125R debacle. That model has been around for a while and the CR is only a variation on that.                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

TeeCee - prices should be tumbling shortly as Harley are binning the Buell brand, where that will leave owners for spares is a bit debatable.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

the new 1125cr is a very desirable motorbike,wish i had the bucks for it!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

prof - that was one of the reasons I was interested in it. List price £8080 but you can ride one away from the dealers now for £5495... (c'mon exc - now THAT is affordable! Wink)   Seems to be no problems with the parts/warranty for the foreseeable future according to Erik Buell.   Took an 1125CR out for a test ride today from Edinburgh dealer but it wasn't the bike I hoped it would be. Still a very interesting bike though!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Damn good price,think my mate Steve will upgrade depending on what he's offered on his 07 model which cost him about 8k back then..currently not affordable for me though!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Shame you didn't like it TC (maybe I'll do a head shave to raise money so I can buy one moth ball it for my retirement fund lol) bloody good price for a brand new cycle though................                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 996 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption