2010 MCN Live! Skegness

356 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2010 09:44:01 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Forgot to say, had great time playing on the demo bikes. Took that big Honda chopper for a spin, it corners pretty well concidering it's size as the rookie on the CBR600 found out when I overtook him and left him for dead, hee hee.                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Are we there yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

to late Peter you missed it                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bill slapped wrist for you and the div for passing CYTM on way home lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I did slow down and give him a wave                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

how gentlemanly of you Mr Bill                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Jackie - the really funny thing was that at the time Bill overtook us....we were overtaking a copper!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I best pretend i never read that bit Stella Lady or i might have to slap his legs lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok - have loaded up some more piccys Big smile.........                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Those pics say it all. . .but how I wish I could add some captions !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Those coppers don't half get in the way !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

theres 1 hell of a big ass on 1 of them piks, I wonder if the person who owns it is gonna tag it????????????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not sure they know how Drobs lol

More bothered about the ones of me being tortured by the Yeti !!

Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I saw something interesting courtesy of the Lincolnshire Police on the way home. Some of you may have been involved in slow moving traffic from the gates of Butlins to Skegness. It appeared that a caravan transporter had blocked the northbound carriageway. The Fuzz were sending the southbound traffic down a service road. While we were going down the diversion we saw one on Linconlshire's finest riding his motorcycle up the road with his helmet seated on the blue light column at the back! So much for STEALTH and setting a good example to all the bikers going home from the MCN weekend.
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

We were all Law abiding I may add!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

We found out as we left Butlins that the road was blocked due to a fatal involving said transporter and a bike leaving Butlins, so you think the police would have known better.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 741 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption