2010 MCN Live! Skegness

356 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2010 09:44:01 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Squashy is that why your not going lol

The BJ specs will be out Fri night for easy spotting if my butt is obscured (miracles do happen!!!)

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's Friday................. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   ahem.... not that i'm excited about the weekend or anything   BeerBeerBeerBeerBeerBeerBeer Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a great weekend you lot!   Thumbs UpBeer   And dont forget the photos!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Have A Good Weekend Folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

However you are getting there ride/drive safe and have a great weekend all x

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hope you all have a most excellent weekend   Stay safe and dont do anything I would ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Why not Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Great weekend, Thumbs Up good to meet up with some more of the BMers. Roll on next weekend for into the valleyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Glad you enjoyed it Stuart, where's the photos then?? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

BJ has them                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ahh ok...we'll just have to wait a bit longer then Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I have just returned. Good weekend, good company and an opportunity to chill out during the day. The bands were generally good although there were too many tribute bands in the mix for my liking and we missed Lorraine Crosby - our fault for getting there late and not checking the itinerary properly before going out. However Toya Willcox on Saturday was excellent. The stunt shows during the day were pretty good too. There was even real ale on sale in the central pavilion. I'll put some pics up as soon as I process them but I have a few household chores t do first.
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

what an absolutely fantastic weekend we had - good laughs, good company & good music. Al will put the pics up soon - can't wait to see everyone elses Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My pics are up now too. Had a great time sorry we didnt get chance to say bye to you all but we wanted to get off early.

Thanks for your company and a big thanks to Bikeabill for buying me a boa.
I wish they were doing the October one I will miss going as I dont think I can make April 1st next year as its my daughters wedding Boo Hiss.
Catchya soon Lin x

xx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

........... mmmmmm were do i start

Thanks to everyone for making it such a great weekend, fun company and plenty of laughs, and i even got to meet Bananaman !!!

Cheers to Ianhg for turning my face black !!!!!

Am off to see a counsellor tomm for my new found nervous dispostion and its all thanks to the Yeti !!!  Revenge is sweet and best served cold

Bring on the next one Thumbs Up

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Piccies to go on shortly when i can sort out my permissions on this flippin lappy (again...)   And how the heck did i become an adopted Yeti and Hobbit... I wasnt that drunk on Saturday night !!! and does that make me a Yebit or a Hobti ?? Confused                                                                                                                                                                                 
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Fab weekend with a great bunch; shoes still dancing by themselves in the wardrobe!!! Big smile   STOP PRESS --------------- Butlins have just released an announcement that prices for the next MCN will be subject to a 5% increase in order to cover losses made in the food hall by 2nd breakfasts, triple dinners and excessive visits to the dessert trolley !!!   Where does he put it all ???? LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Now i wonder who you'r talking about, but seriously i had a brillant time with some really good friends and love you all to bits. Roll on next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not sure i will live this one down for a while as yet going by the photos !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone

Had a great weekend too, although failed to find anyone over the weekend. My fault for getting to Bar Rosso late, was too busy all you can eating in the canteen. My next hope was to spot Mr T on Saturday but still no joy.

The two girls on stage both ruled their nights with toyah winning outright!

Mercury are probably the best Queen tribute I've seen, and I've seen a few, off to another on Friday, lol.

Hope to catch up with some of you guys in the future.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 719 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption