2010 MCN Live! Skegness

356 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2010 09:44:01 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

i've been and got some choccy from the works shop today. Well if it gets there cus bj might eat it all lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Roll on friday !!!!!!! yay                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Looks like its gonna warm up a bit for the weekend. Don't forget your swimmin cossies. And a decent sand castle this year. not that ours wasn't a good one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

already packed my bikini                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I've now got a disturbing picture in my mind. Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

**shudders at the thought of Ian in a Bikini LOL**   One more sleep peeps Thumbs Up & as Blues says, the weather's looking GOOOOOoood Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I am no in possession of a large amount of chocolate, cheers CYTM, so be nice folks lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

errrr - quick question - is everyone doing fancy dress on the Saturday night??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh yes hfg....Mr T will be out in full force,snicker bars too.......                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

NO snickers in me bag knuckles sorry lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dont worry i only throw them at people anyway                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

yep HFG Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

HFG not sure whether i should say out loud but someone , not mentioning any names CYTM, was daft enough to give me there fancy dress outfit to take up for them, imagine there surprise when they open it up to find i have substitutted it for a basque stockings and suspenders lol
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Bugger - that's what I was gonna wear!!! Ermm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I can't decide what i'm gonna wear   *** snigger ***                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Just bringing this back to the fore for anyone that's going & hasn't seen it:    Just a reminder to folk meeting in bar rosso from 7pm ...you'll not be able to miss BJ's Butt LOL   Or at Ian's beforehand                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we are gonna do the party at ours sat afternoon stella, so we can all meet at bar rosse and peeps can decide of they like me or not lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

well if your gonna swap me fancy dress bj the basque better fit :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it will need to be massive for those moobs jacks lol....sorry brother                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

You all try and have a nice time at the seaside. And don't let BJ get drunk. Ya know wot she's like. Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 707 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption