where are you thomsondiane ???

40 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2007 08:22:21 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not seen or heard anything from her in ages and ages.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

no nor me, hope she's ok hurry back kay we miss ya xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yep kay we miss ya, hope everything is ok thinking of you hurry back soon                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thanx 4 compliment bout james tea di,hes well chuffed!! i get him to make me loadsa cuppas now! charlie is already lookin 4wd 2 george visiting again too. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awwww girls i think its dead nice that you all got on, and ya kids did too, hope you both meet up again soon, dead chuffed for ya both cos its good to make new mates breaths new life into ya week   (_)>  made james his own cuppa witchiest    () () ()  () an 4 choccie bickies for them all to share   tell them they will have to have one hell of a good imagination for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

am gonna cook em some flapjacks 2day. will show james his cuppa when he gets home from school! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

When he's a bit older he can buy me a pint too if he wants.... LOL   \_/                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

james sez thanx 4 cuppa but needed bit more sugar! and he'd luv 2 take u 4 apint rube,he takes me wiv his birthday money in the summer!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ok tell him we can have a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale each and tell each other blokey type jokes.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol witchiest keep him away from rube !!!!!!!! have you seen some of the jokes hes posted !!!!!!!!!! poor lad will be corrupt before hes 21 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I think I am already past corrupting hon... and I am past 21 too even if I look younger.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Scuse me, young James is as sharp as a bloody razor and would hold his own against most of you blokes and little Ellie as well. Theres no flies on these kids I'll tell ya. Cracking little bunch. Catch ya at the weekend w. Love ya xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

am sure some of the jokes james comes back from school wiv will make u smile rube,u 2 would have lots 2 talk bout!! and ellie takes after her mum in the humour dept-very sarky at times too!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Sounds a great family hon...... Say hi to the kids as i know they like to get messages.   Here's some just for them.   What's brown and sticky? A stick.   What's black and white and can't turn round in corridors? A penguin with a spear in it.   Why did the chicken cross the road? It was too far to walk around it.   How do you stuff a parrot? With polyfiller.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

james smirked at theses jokes and i cannot post the one he told me cos its too rude!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh?  How old did you say he was............ROFLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol rube cool jokes an the old ones are always the best   where do penguins go to have their eyes tested ? the arcticions what do you call a teacher with chewing gum in their ears?anything you want they cant hear you what counrty is a pullover? jersey                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

How do you make a bull sweat? give it a tight jersey.     oops a bit rude that oneLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

why did the skeleton burp? cos he hadnt got the guts to fart!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

DeadLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1700 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption