Ruby is up for sale!!! GSX750F most beautiful bike...

36 Posts | Latest reply on 09/11/2009 10:31:47 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ruby is now in the best condition she has ever been...fully serviced...including valve clearances checked, carbs balanced, brakes etc etc...

She has only nearly 19k miles on clock..she is MOTd til April next year...she is in the most amazing condition....she rides and handles lovely....there is a very genuine reason why I am parting with her after 2000 amazing miles on her.....I love her to pieces......do not really want to part with her...but as I said I have my reasons....

She is an amazing buy...but she can only go to a very good home

If you are interested,  please pm for further details

THANKS
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

eh ?????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

rose..........cant believe you are putting ruby up for sale....why????????                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

she wants some thing BIGGEREvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I continue with                         ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????????? Rose, its late, click delete                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Too late for delete Nut...xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

its never too late, whatever has decided this for you both is wrong in my opinion - sat on the fence now and observing - ring me if you need to xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Not sure wots brought this on Rose but things are usually different in the light of day. I'm sure you feel your reasons are sound. Make sure you study all your options before you give the bike up. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

rose biggest mistake i made was selling my GSX600 think carefully my dear !                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Rose, give me a call tomorrow, you're being a little hasty - I believe its about the posts on here, please don't rush into anything - still sat on the fence         *gonna be a long night perched here but worth it for my sis*                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Is this a case of giving up on riding or is it a case of for one reason or an other you can't live with the bike? Remember you have made a considerable investment just to get to the stage where you can ride a big bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Rose won't give up on riding, think too many peeps in the soup, too late and confused, like I say Rose call me, otherwise I will you tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

SHE s being tempted by the Dark side luke!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Please don't sell her Rose Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I don't know what's brought you to this, Rose but like most others who have posted here, I think selling Ruby would be a big mistake. She's a model with a good reputation for quality and reliability, in excellent condition and she suits you. So do think again and hang on to her.
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

If my two pennys worth is worth anything, Rose if you can afford to hold off till Spring to sell do it! I say this for the main reason this time of year is a bad time to sell you will not get the best price for the bike as most peeps WANT a bike around spring/summer. It will also give you time to consider the reasons you have to get rid! I'm as supprised as most on this thread to see you selling so soon after getting her. But as a friend I repect your decision if you decide to still sell and hope what ever the reason is you never look back and think you should not have done it. :o( Andy.                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Shocked ???? Rose sent you a pm babe Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

One must do what one must do Rose,but i tend to agree with all the friendly comments above especially Andy's ,whichever way it goes...goodluck to a nice lady                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

SHE s being tempted by the Dark side luke!

I hear they have cookies. Can't blame the woman Big smile

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

You were so happy with Ruby BC when i saw u at southport, so if u have a reason for selling her it must be a bloody good one.

Hope things work out for u, tc hun...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 938 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption