Help with Cobweb

130 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2009 20:51:58 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Or you could catch the web and spin it into a golden cloak

(Rumplestiltskin is his name)

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

true lime.........Wacko   me bags gold cloak !!! sell it on flea-bay !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You may have to fight Jason for it Nut ............ but my moneys on you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

yes, I'm a vicious little critter !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i meant that he would give in to your good grace and kindness

(cookiesssssssssssssssssssss)

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

stop creeping lmaoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Me creep never .............. have i told you how lovely you look this fine evening Smile

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Thanks HFG I never knew conkers were good for diverting spiders!!.                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Smile So please to announce I am now Cobewb freee!! Thanks to Blues bikers who came and took the back off my telly.   Not only am I free of cobwebs but my picture is so much brighter and clearer due to the peice of paper he removed off the bulbs in my TV and the dust of the mirror inside it too. Not only that but he also sorted out my Vacum plug that had somehow got too big for the socket. Thats another tale.   Thanks again BLUES.... up The BLUES LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

yay blues can u sort my telly out it s rubish mate never owt worth watching on it lol jud jarb sir !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 799 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption