Help with Cobweb

130 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2009 20:51:58 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Blues do you have German Blood ?????????????                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Kwak thanks so much. I havent tried or even though of Compressed air I dont think the hairdryer will have a strong enough blow to do the job but its worth a try. I must admit this thread has given me a great laugh too and I really didnt expect 8 pages of laughs either. If only my little spider knew how famous he was lol.   .                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

moon you need to take a photo of this web and add it to yr profile so we can go n have a look at it                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Why don't you just take the back off the TV and brush the cobweb away?                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sorry Blues I though you meant a puffy brush that you squeeze to ouff air out of . they use them on camera lenses and keyboards so I was paying attention just got mixed up. Thanks anthow I will check it out                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

BJ Part frog and a bit porridge gobbler but no german.Unhappy   I know wot ya mean Moon. watch wot one ya get. the can get cold enough to stick yer hand to it.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BJ Part frog and a bit porridge gobbler but no german

Dare i ask which bits which ????????????????

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

My surname is originally french My moms dad was jock.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Phew wondered what u were going to answer there squashy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

You have a fertile mind missus. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Is that the same as an enquiring one? or just plain dirty lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Moon - stick a conker on top of your telly at either corner - it'll stop any new spiders from moving in & may make the original inhabitant pack up & leave!......I have this on the best authority from the TOGmeister.....(Wogan for those not in the know!! ) Approve Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

HFG is right, I have never had a spider anywhere near my conkers.

But otherwise they love me.

At Oulton at weekend, bit windy, under the trees at Druids,, being Autumn lots of things dropping on yer head,, feeling a bit tickly,,, for a few mintues.

Me: Is there something on me?
Friend: Yes, a great big spider.

I had been wearing it like an ear muff!! Stylish.
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

see Pete - ya should have been wearing your conker earings....wouldn't have gone near ya then!! Approve & have you told your own inhabitants that you were playing host to an intruder????....I somehow don't think they would have liked that! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

SSShhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

They know nothing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

in whisper (did they not notice a special new person in there midst?)                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Don't think so. Clear skies here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just realised ............... cobwebs made me think of that film 'Drop Dead Fred'                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Well, you could use this to a charities advantage - Halloweens coming up, how about getting the  'spooky spider tv' on tv, advertising it, then opening up your pad for people to view on Halloween and raising some money for a charity close to your heart. A bit like people decorating their houses months in advance and earning money for charity by displaying them ?                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

You've been eating to many eggs, bananas and yoghurt.

Sorry, wrong forum..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 652 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption