Help with Cobweb

130 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2009 20:51:58 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Help I gotta cobweb inside the TV Its just dangling down and I cant get at it!! has anyone else had this problem its a 42" rear screen projection I think. Twould be good for halloween I guess. Is it a fire hazzard?   Sorry its not a biking matter Lin                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

PS I can see the cobweb from the screen whilst watching TV its dangling down infront the picture but behind the screen                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

moonstone it's not a fire hazard so don't worry about that but i'm not sure how you'd get it out without stripping the tele! You tried blowing through the vents with a bike pump?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

would be a fire hazard in my place,cos i'd set fire to it ....  spiders    yukk Dead  flamethrowers at dawn!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

you'd scorch your tele though littlechick and think carefully about the wallpaper when using a flame thrower, safety first Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

I will try pumping it out so far I have only tried vacuming it out. thanks Rusty                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

You could try an air duster Moon more chance of knocking it of than with a vacume as it's more directional. turn the telly off while your doin it mind.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

safety be damned !!! we're talkin bout the 8 legged critters here!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

is it called Boris  by any chance??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

?Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Dont understand the whole fear the spider thing. I might if it was as big as a dog. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Boris the Spider  ( as in web owner) ....                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8dSBWysmnM Here's Boris the spidar by The Who specially for LC. X                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tongue thanks Moon xx                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

is a brill song  but will give LC the heebie jeebies me thinks!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL gotta go out now, will resume conversation when i return!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will get ridof the cobwebs and spiders for you LC, altough spiders are goos, they eat flies...flies vomit and poo on ya food........enjoy your tea eveyone !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Moon you're in bother now posting a full external link!!!! ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

makes a change for it not to be me Tel !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 863 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption