Rip cb500 :(

28 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2009 14:37:44 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

SEb wud have thot all that dance mat practice wud have helped u style ur roll well if nothing else lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Seb sorry to hear about ur off mate....your discs forks even the wheel can all be made good again a mate of mine killed her tl1000r frame forks and discs and the wheel was dead the guy fixed the lot...if you wanna know more give me a shout....he is local to bj in dudley...                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

The best thing Seb is that you are NOT hurt..as everyone else has said previously...bikes can be fixed or replaced...and it is a good job its not your Daytona otherwise it would be an expensive job!!

Take care and ride safer next time...

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Aww hunnie  Hug glad to hear you are ok tho xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

at least ive got something to do this weekend now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I DO NOT LIVE IN DUDLEY U CHAV !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Seb either way ur ok thats what matters x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We all know that you do....you are a proud dudleyen and you know it ur just in denial...am i wrong.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Chav you are so wrong and so on top of my unfriendlie fire list now :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 697 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption