Oakdene Sunday Oct 11th

20 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2009 22:39:17 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Going to take a trip from Reading to Oakdene on Sunday morning if anyone is around and fancies a cuppa and a natter   Should have a pillion going free.   For Standard members who cant post - will have my Black/Greeny blue K plate ZZR600 and the way the weather is going will forsake my black leathers for black/red Akito Textiles.   Might even have a bit of card with BM on - assuming I get that organised lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

good luk this time Zp hope you get better turn out !                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

there is a show down Brighton way but not many here seem to be going so thought I'd propose this instead Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup ZZR - I'm actually down at my brothers this weekend - he lives in West Kingsdown! Big smile What time you thinking of getting to the cafe? I may have a wander round & say Hi Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

hey HFG, I might take a little trip down to the oakdene, would be good to say hi!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

will try and get over wot time you thinking                                                                                                                                                                              
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

er how about there at midday?   might do brekkie at boxhill on the way lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

might do brekkie at boxhill on the way lol

It'd be wise... the food at the Oakdene sucks these days! LOL

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Al - if you're coming up the A20 through West Kingsdown you could give us a pilly there - feel daft turning up in the car lol & DS, yep it would be good to say HI Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I wouldn't worry too much - plenty of people turn up to the Oakdene in cars (& lorries!)... I rarely get a pilly to the Oakdene, but usually bring my lid etc in case I can get one from there Wink

Shame I can't make it after missing everyone when Pob & I came up to the Shropshire meet earlier this year.

Oh well... there's always another time...
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

sounds like its gonna be a nice ride and hopefully the sun is out to make it even better.                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Sent for inclusion on events :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Will try and get there ....ventrider is just up the road from the cafe so will pop ino see him as well .... might even take him a sarnie lol                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Send VR our regards if you see him Jabs thanx..                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Sorry peeps missed the oakdene ...but did go see vent ...he says hi to all                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Interesting ride there and back (even if the heavens did open somewhat on the return) warm n sunny there :-)   Nice to meet SJS,   dont think anyone else made it????     Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

sorry folks... it didnt happen for me due to reasons beyond my control... Disapprove Im sure we can arrange to do it again soon????                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Will deffo make it next time ......anyone fancy a night out either side of the water ....might even drag vent along if we can get him somewhere to sit !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

hey Jabecs, im up for that, sounds like a plan! lets get some dates sorted.  Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

whens good for you I can do most dates except halloween .....am out with the boys from work.... we are going to fancy dress and as they call us 3 gals in the office witches ...yup u guessed it we are going as witches                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 948 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption