who should we vote for ?

16 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2009 13:17:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I havent i clue have you ????Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Stuey de Lewie for prime ministerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

like that is then Jeramy clarckson LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

my hamster Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Deffo not voting this year Wheely as i've never voted in my life and don't intend starting now. No doubt some will think that's irresponsible but when they're all full of sh*t and more interested in winning the election than being honest about what they genuinely can and can't do with the country, it would be impossible to make a choice! Prefer to let them get on with it and live my life in spite of them rather than because of them Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

hense Spike the hammy for Pm Big smile He'd climb rings around them Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

tiz a veiw ! shaw some will disagree as sitting back will let them do what they want to do .                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

LOL what you drinking nutkins
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

doubt you'd find a suit to fit his pecs tho nut LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

he's got his own carpet, don't need a suit - wonder hammy for pm !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

It doesn't matter who gets in they will all bugger things up equally as baddly as the other. I have been putting my vote towards the Pro UK party's. They are starting to gain some momentum now. I dont think they will ever get too many seats but it is a good sign for the big partys to see what rthe people of this country actually want.  
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Yep, your quite right TJ, they will all mess it up including a chubby big hammy aka guinea pig LOL Spike would be an ideal candidate - he will often kick his wood shavings out in disgust, and have no idea what he wants out his food bowl so he takes the lot at once, then leaves it to decay in the corner, seriously he should run the country...... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

im with rk , 47 and never ever voted in locals or any other. makes absolutely no difference to me who gets in                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I always exercise my "right" to vote... People died to win me that "right"... There are still many countries out there that pretend to have democratic elections, yet deny their females the vote. Apparently if we have to make tricky decisions like where to place a cross, our brains explode.

Sadly, my local "Fancy Dress Party" candidate didn't stand at the last election... I've been a loyal supporter for years! *tuts*

Generally speaking, the first sign that someone is entirely unsuitable for a political career is any indication that they'd like to pursue one Wink

vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Don't vote, it only encourages them.

Besides it doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always wins.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anybody that aint a bloody soft liberal bast**d Bring back hanging, flogging and the right to kick arse when someone is in the wrong on ur patch..........Murphy's law every timeOuch...................Better go due up in court soon................. bloody liberalsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption