martoooone

367 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2010 15:23:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello ginger Hello ginger im in the drink near France and ive just been bit on the bottom by a turburt, Tell mi wife that i thought she was ok and good for a laugh on the odd day she smiled, and tell the 27 kids i fathered i have no cash left cos i spent it on a disguise. 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Talking to an old m8 in the pub this afternoon, After a fews beers he said he was going home to spank the monkey, i didn't know he had a simian. It must have ate his last banana.                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Iv'e gave mi neighbour my out of balance washing machine, put her a big new motor in it so when thats on final spin the national grid has to go nuclear, She love's it, she bounces round the kitchen like a pro bull rider.                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sent mi Bat to dogersea bats home in Loondoon cos i kept on feeding him chips and he got too fat to fly, But they have sent him back apparently he bit a member of staff and gave him a nasty suck well i didn't know he batted for both sides.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was asked if i wanted to go to the cock fighting, but mi rooster aint big enough yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I took mi dad to the zoo the other day but there was only one dog there. It was a schit-zu                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My siamese girlfriend dumped me last week, she recons i was shagging her sister behind her back.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1831 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption