martoooone

367 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2010 15:23:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

In: Watford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Its called a periscope :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

nah u want one of them things that makes funky patterns wen u look into it                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That will be sumat else that will. Its like having a u-boat in mi pocket.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had mi ed stuck in some railings today, It past a couple of hours on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just lost mi night vison goggles, carn't see without them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

oops sorry AD i borrowed em for my yeti hunt                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Give em back ive just walked into the coffee table and now i have a sore appendage.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

erm............... they are stuck on me head but its ok i can see ur appendage is not broken cos they have x ray vision as well                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If i had known that i wouldn't have lost em its been cold sat in that tree all winter do you know how many oxo's ive gone through.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

told u to use Bovril instead !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Started going to the gym twice a week for a good workout, but ive been banned already, apparently its costing too much to keep the windows clean.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thought u licked em clean AD ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just cleaning it and it went off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Well unplug it then                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have to get a guy a new moustache cos mi zippo burned it off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

try www.moustachesofallkindsforalloccasions.com                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A guy in the pub told me he was a medium and could talk to the dead so i asked him who is spirit guide was and he said it was a poodle and every message he got was woof woof, But the best part was the dog was German so there was a language barrier.  
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

see now if it was French he would have been sorted                                                                                                                                                                               
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

In: Watford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

yes theres nothing better than a little french :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Smokey u read my mind.............. comment ce va????                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1075 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption