Just for Fun, Pick a pizza topping that represents you, or how you are feeling?

37 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2009 22:39:01 by diamondsabre | Go to original / last post
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would have to be a spicy cajun chicken with chunky mixed peppers and lots of red onion, in a bed of soft melting mozzarella!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i allways have a vegie with ham on it dont know why ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

What about a plain old Marguerita .  . .cos none of the spicy bits here tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone with spare toppings to offer!?! Bloody hell. .. not much conversation from this bottle of wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

cats vomit                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

ermmmm is that with stuffed crust or without pondlife??Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

stuffed with dog's poo lol  well you did say how you feel lol                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

i did indeed........ not sure whether to send you a big hug or a sick bowl!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

get the poo bags out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

*trying to ignore toilet humour* lol   I'm a fat lumpy pizza that is pretty boring LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i yhink kwak is a thin crust italiono                                                                                                                                                                              
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Pizza ???!!!! Dead   What's wrong with Fish 'n' Chips ???                                                                                                                                                                             
dave23's Profile
dave23

In: Cardiff

Max anything would do so long as it had a calorie count of over 300TongueLOL Pizza toppings...... mmmmm.. Chillies & Prawns                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

Max if you feel like a portion of fish and chips then you go for it!! never had that on a pizza though???? *ponders*LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Food for thought !!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

I Feel like a Kebab this morning too much booze ooohhhh my head lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

Mine is:             Mushrooms,Spinich,PINEAPPLE........Yum!!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

I like mine like Christmas...

Deep Pan

Crisp

& Even...

Thank you folks, thank you, I'm here all week.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

oh well done vinnie    ClapClapClapClap   now if someone can come up with a star wars themed pizza topping..... they get extra claps and lots of cheeers too!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

vinnies post made me Big smile   Re star wars.:..Want Luke .............on me pizza......with pinapple                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Jabba the HUT did pizza on star wars lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption