Most epic bike rides

65 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2009 10:10:19 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know its probably been done to death But what your most Epic Bike ride My rather feeble effort is 390 miles to Newquay in cornwall on my own on a GSX600 with camping gear getting tottaly lost (No sat nav then ) more than four times no less   my next best bike ride Was on a Harley D From Daytona up to sant Augustin in Florida along coast rd yrds from the beach Living the dream for a wee wile   what yours dosnt matter how far it was just what stands out in your memory??? WN                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Riding round Southern Ireland and I mean all of Southern Ireland..had a numb bum by the time we came back..brilliant routes...scenery...accommodation and most importantly the people are so lovely ...                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hey thanks bikerchick the people are nice  and so the guinnes thought itd get more responce than that  or have you all been riding bikes for three months lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Furthest I've ever been, as a pillion, is St Denis in France when I was 18. I didn't venture very far when riding my own bike, just pootled about shopping, visiting rellies and popping over to Squires.                                                                                                                                                                                 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

yeh hi kwakus nice to see you join on                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Neily do you work in the post office? With your tongue stuck out it looks like you're licking stamps LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

ready and waiting like a faithfull doggy me                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Most years since 1990ish I've done the ACU/BMF National Rally in July. Up to 800 miles in about 20 hours, a sort of orienteering on two wheels across the entire country from the River Thames up to North Yorkshire.
Loadsa tales to tell and sights seen. The couple from Bristol with the baby in the sidecar...bloke doing a complete clutch strip on an MZ at one control...another couple having a midnight row over navigation and didn't give a **** who heard...and the time when I accidentally ended up in the classic bikes section of the Tewkesbury Carnival.
Everyone's got to do it once.
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Hay wills another man with a side car snap there must be a more direct rout to peterborough from liver pool son !                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Bradford to Venice in under 24 hours, just under 1200 miles and bannable speeds in three countries. You would not believe how much I spent on toll fees and fuel. Riding back took four days, no tolls, half the fuel and was more fun.   Other one was 4,000 Km around northern India on a Bullet but that took a month.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

nice one prof any one beet that ?                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Valencia for the SBK great track layout can see it all from grandstand. Then up to Marseilles to join ship love riding in europe lot less demanding                                                                                                                                                                             
Screaming Eagle's Profile
Screaming Eagle

In: londinium

my most epic bike ride is when i put the key in the ignition and hear the bass line coming from my viper race can and then turn into a howl as i set off on my ride outs and that feeling u get when a nice bend comes up and give the twistgrip some welly..     ....zx7r best bike on the planet....                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

did 230 mile other night for a cuppa  AAAhhHHH !     sound more like a drum kit ninjaman7r do u have symble for mirrors                                                                                                                                                                               
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

When i rode my wifes Hyosung Aquila 650 cruiser back from a small town in the north western Cape to George where we lived 600+ miles 40degrees temp. stopping only for fuel and leg stretches..that Korean bike earned my respect! only incidents were a sore bum and both mirrors that fell off at speed and shattered,i'd love to do Route 66 in the States on a HD before its too late. BTW very good topic WN dont know how i missed it before lol
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

dont think many bin far exca  I rekon there all new riders and pilly rides only what you think mate ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Would love to tour across Russia and Australia :)                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Rideing to crotia and back took in 12 countrys loads of great roads,met nice people,good food,bugeria next just got to save up                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Thumbs Up sumo !   i'm with you BJ allways wanted to do Aussie out back on dirt bike !
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i just wanna get out on the bike....had no time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption