East and west ride Oct 11th

29 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2009 19:57:39 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

How about the guys from the east meeting the guys from the west at Hawes then riding up to Hartside together.   I suggest the east meet in Knaresborough market and ride through Pateley Bridge, Kettlewell, and Oughtershaw to Hawes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Me again, north and south are not excluded they could meet us also, be a lot of icecreams for Blade to buy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Guys !!!!!

boys at play is it BB lol

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

No BJ guys as in people Roachy came with us one time                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BB just teasin i got slated for saying folk lol

Sure you folk will have fun Smile

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Who slated ya for sayin folk? I always say folk   They should put their doofers up! Ouch LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Kwak in Brum a doofer is when u cant rem the name of sumat lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You foreigners!! lol   Doofers = fists                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In Hull you would say doofer if you could't remember a name                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

where ???? we are in the EAST midlands does that count ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Just had a look and can't find this in events and it sounds like a nice ride out so I wouldn't mind joining in the fun for the day.   Has anything more been decided on this one.....other than the definition of 'doofer' Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If im available... i will get to this one .....and yes the ice creams are on me ,if you turn up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Has anything more been decided on this one.....other than the definition of 'doofer' Ermm   Doesn't look like it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

If we need a name it could be the Doofer Ride. I'm definitley going and will take the group from Knaresborough up to Hawes and on from there. Meet at 9.30 if that suits people? should be at Hawes for 11. It's up to other groups were there meet, perhaps one from Devils bridge?
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ doofer ride, I now have a mental image of a bike ride then a dust up.     (to me doofer means fists)                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

If the weathers good I'm up for it.

Who's up for the A6 on the way back?                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

woh hoo i actually got a day off, if can cadge lift will come along                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

bump.....for bill pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

Weather is supposed to be wet - but just get your wet weather gear on and go play LOL 1 more week and I could of made a ride out - never mind I will get out on the bike soon enough LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Is this still on?, weather looks good for Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1166 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption