Bike covers

37 Posts | Latest reply on 16/11/2009 00:52:51 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think it's just that sometimes people will disagree with you or anyone else. I am sure that for every person or time someone disagrees, there is someone who agrees.   Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion. It's how that opinion is shared is the crutial thing, when people start being rude about things or forcing an opinion down someone's neck, then it becomes out of order - in my opinion.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Trouble with forums is its really easy for peeps to take wot you say completly the wrong way. Speaking as one who appears to have refined the art in upsetting people. wot takes just seconds to write can take days to explain your way out of. or in my case never. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hahahahahahahhahahaaahahhhahahhahahahhhsahahhshshshshh                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

why do we need to protect our bikes when a new car generally has about a six yr bodywork warranty? i had bikes 20 odd yrs ago and im sure they were a lot more weather resistant then. mine stayed out on the street year in year out and always scrubbed up a treatConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

you on the pay roll maxnod lol  how did you know my cover has torn ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

'fraid my first requirement when looking for a house is a garage.   No garage. No interest. Simple.   Not only for security, it's no fun working on a bike in the openUnhappy Can't afford to eat mind, but the bike's in the dry Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Same problem here Rob so stripping the table and putting the bike in the dining room this weekend Thumbs Up

Who needs a garage or bike cover Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

How many chairs can you get round it RK lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

6 BJ, you wanna buy it? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

i don't have a garage.  the bike stays out side rain or shine. i've always used normal bike covers up till now. I now have a "Bike Home" (same as bike barn but third of price) think ians allready mention them. with the cover down i can still get round bike if its raining and it has its own padlock hole to lock the frame down. stays dry and keeps cover and cats off bike. bargain. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm with JJ on the bikes of a few years back seamed to be much better at facing poor weather! I've a large workshop/shed planned when I get my compo cheque through! (Been planned a long time to be honest just never had the funds to get on with it) It'll form the back boundrey to my property as I need to re-new the boundry fence at the back and between me and me next door neighbour!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

RK are they hign backed or patio type lol                                                                                                                                                                             
LINDAJ's Profile
LINDAJ

In: STOCKPORT

Ian, I like your idea 'Bikehome', unfortunately there now £124.99! so too expensive for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

They're 99 quid linda. check this guys ebay store Geek    stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Bike-Home-Store__W0QQ_armrsZ1                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

stripping the table and putting the bike in the dining room this weekend Thumbs Up     Can tell you're not living with a woman lol                                                                                                                                                                              
LINDAJ's Profile
LINDAJ

In: STOCKPORT

Found it!  Thanks bluesbiker.  Now all I have to do is hint for christmasWink                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i kept my bike bike in the garage for seven yrs it still went rusty wen i moved and it was out side the rust never got any worse and my new bike seems fine so apart from security it dont seam to be any better off apart from working on yeh bike in cold damp or dark nights !

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption