Fridays at work.

10 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2009 23:06:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Really, really, really, are very boring!

Is anyone else stuck in the office until 5pm? :/

I'm going to go crazy soon :(

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Yep i'm stuck here til 5pm every friday   I have decided that from 12 noon til 5 pm on a friday is actually the longest part of the week :(                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

When I was doing upholstery, we used to finish at 12 on a Friday ! Big smile   Not doing upholstery now though. Big smile   Not doing anything !!Big smile     Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Chopperbloke1's Profile
Chopperbloke1

In: Haddenham

Oh yes, The Friday Blues. I know them so well......                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

There nothing wrong with the blues. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Some of us are still at work, and will be till 2am :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

I am not at work now but have 4 loads of Ironing to do Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yes me too................work till usual time 8.30am to 4.30pm even on a Friday...........hoped to get away a bit earlier tonight but no chance..........4.30pm again but hey, tomorrow is the weekend again hooooooooooray pmsl!!!! Thumbs Up Have a good one all xx
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Isn't it odd how we moan when we have to work and moan when we haven't got a job and are skint?!   I'd be glad of a job but I know I'd be moaning having to work ALL day on a Friday.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

5pm would be HEAVEN Seb ... I didnt finish till 10pm Cry   Mind you it was my last 10pm finish ever so all is not lost                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4060 seconds. There are 1016 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption