Hello all!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2009 14:35:14 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oi, how very dare you, You mean Jackie can hear me snoring in Dudley????                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Kwak...   Hollingworth is at the other end of the A628 Woodhead pass... Not technically Barnsely at all, but only 10 miles from Yorkshire!   LC...   I don't believe you snore at all...   (but I can hear a distant hereford-and-worcester style rumbling from here...) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hollingworth is at the other end of the A628 Woodhead pass... Not technically Barnsely at all, but only 10 miles from Yorkshire!   Most of my family live a couple of miles from Barnsley town centre and it's 9 miles from there to my home.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wow! what a response. i cant believe i was worried about joining. i think i am gonna have fun. thanks for making me so welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Hello every one sorry to Tag on to patience not a clue how to put new post in Havin never done this before But HI                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

And hi to you too Wheelynealy. Welcome on board!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Yes we are all Nuts, welcome to the madhouse @ BM LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

HI WN grab something thats strapped down and join the madhouse xx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1308 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption