Get Well Soon Ventrider

78 Posts | Latest reply on 05/11/2009 21:51:44 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hugs to ya Vent... Get Well Soon Hug xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all im getting there very slowley thanks to you all and other friends x                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Gordon good to hear from you, and glad to hear you're getting there. Keep your chin up.. you know you will get lots of support from your friends on here. tek care..and gentle hugs for you xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Tears for you all. So sorry. Vent. . never met you but my prayers for you to give you strength XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerchick21's Profile
Bikerchick21

In: shrewsbury

Hi Vent, So sorry to hear the sad news.   Cant imagine how you are feeling, but wishing you a speedy recovery. The rest will take time.   Luv and best wishes hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

sending my warmest wishes and hugs Vent, like i said before, your strength will come. take good care you,xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all Thanks for all your kind words & wishes, I had my opp on my knee on Saturday & out of hospital now. It all went ok now just have to get the head right and look forward to life.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I've only just updated myself with this thread and now I can't see the keyboard clearly, what sad reading, I couldn't help but shed a tear for all concerned, especially those left behind with only their fond memories. Big Hug Vent                                                                                                                                                                                       
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Aha! Glad I checked before trundling along to the hozzie this afternoon... Sorry I wasn't around at the weekend Nodrog... back from a short break then straight onto work with the Copdock show.

Left you lying there all bored and lonely *tuts @ self*

See you soon xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all Smile Im almost on my feet without to much pain still have to take it easy so everyone say's to me. LOL Just have to get though the last funeral tomorrow it will be hard as he was a real great friend.   Then look forward to picking my new Trike up and hit the road as i have missed out on the FUN   Best we get a good night out planed soon (Kent crew)                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Glad ur up and about and in better spirits Vent, were having a night out in Brum 5th Dec ur welcome to join us, then were off to bike show on 6th   keep grinning and winning and hope all goes smoothly tomm xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Glad to hear you are getting better Vent & good that your getting your trike back Thumbs Up   Dont over do it tho & set yourself back x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks girls i might be up for the bike show BJ will let you know.   Ohhhh SS im sorry to say i have lost my *White beast* But got a big LOL blue one now will post pic's soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Meant to drop by and see you this week Nodrog... slight cash flow challenges at the moment though *ahem*  I've 3 shows next week, so hopefully will bring some pennies in and can treat the Ka to a tank of fuel Thumbs Up

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Hug xx

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

A big blue beastie ... can you get medication for that ??? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Glad to see you back, venty!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad your back and on your feet again Venty. Will be stopping by your shop sometime soon. Condolences to all concerned tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Vent sending a  Hug for you tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6416 seconds. There are 1178 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption