Get Well Soon Ventrider

78 Posts | Latest reply on 05/11/2009 21:51:44 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Gordon has just boarded his plane home and I will be picking him up from airport in about an hour or so. From there I take him to the hospital.   I will pass on all messages when he is strong enough to cope with them.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Hard to put anything into words!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I am so shocked to read this.   So sorry for everyone who know and love those people who have tragically lost their lives.   I don't know what else to say.                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I almost fell over when J called me at work. Last night i was calling in a few favours soe we could get vent from the Airport to the Hospital.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey i dont know the people involved, but thoughts going out to all involved, very very sad news....                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Ditto Ians sentiment, always sends a shiver hearing about these things. Thoughts with their families and friends. Get well soon VR.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

To be honest, I'm speechless. What an awful, awful accident.
Nothing much any of us can, apart from hoping that our thoughts may help VR and the survivor of this dreadful collision.

(edit) It gets worse...apparently the bikes involved in the crash had been to see Vent in hospital and were on their way to their hotel.
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

There are no words at such a tragic sad time.  Life is so incredibly precious.  Take care of each other folks. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My condolences to friends and relatives of the parties concerned. May the three rest in peace.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

So sorry to hear the news. It's bad enough to be involved in an accident and be hospitalised but almost beyond belief that other members of the party should suffer such a tragic accident. My condolences for those who died and best wishes to Vent. May he make a speedy recovery. 
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

SO SAD LOST FOR WORDS                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Im speechless, I've not been on here much lately, but cant beleive this incredibly sad thread.   Jay, please pass on my very best wishes to Gordon and wish him a speedy recovery, give him a big hug..and also one to you too hun.  I thought about you when your son left for Afghan...and my thoughts are with you throughout his tour.  I'm here if you need a friend..as you have been for me x   My deepest condolences to the families and friends of those who lost their lives..and also to those injured... words cannot express such sadness at times like this.   RIP x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you all for your kind words i'm home comfortable but too shocked to talk at the moment ....will be back soon when the pain has eased not sure when.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

take care vent, thoughts with you !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Glad you're back home now Vent.    Take care and take your time.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Vent xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

You were very nearly in trouble Nodrog... I had to park on the double yellows last night when I got back and only just remembered I'd done so at 9.10am today... I reached the motor just as my lovely local parking gestapo turned the corner of my street! LOL

It was wonderful to see you last night and Jabecs is a bloody Star

Get plenty of rest xxx

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Get well soon Vent , RIP to the fallen riders and sincere condolences to the grieving families.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Huge hugs for you ventHugxxxxxxxxxxx
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Words escape me too Vent...xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 908 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption