Get Well Soon Ventrider

78 Posts | Latest reply on 05/11/2009 21:51:44 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey all .....not sure who knew but vent went on another jolly to Italy this week. he arrived safe enough but I had a text off him earlier this evening and holiday is over ....unfortunately he has had an accident over there and is currently awaiting a knee rebuild on monday ..... He is ok I have spoken with him though in a great deal of pain..... His trike wasnt so lucky it never made it ....Happily he did.   I will keep you all posted on his progress and send him all your best wishes.                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Dammit!!   Please send him my best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Will do TeeCee x                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Get well soon vent                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

my wishes go out 2 vent, at the end of the day the trike can be replaced, vent cant. hugs for vent xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Get well soon vent xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for letting us all know Jabecs.   I hope you recover quickly VR, ATB   Sandi Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Thats ok Sandi will pass on all messages to him when i speak to him again Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Oh, that's a real bummer. It made my 14-year-old son's day to have a sit on that trike last year, but at the end of the day flesh and blood is far more important than so much metal. Get well soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

get well soon buddy !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Ditto to all of the above!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Hope you have a full recovery VR..                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

OH NO!!!   Roachy and I send him our best.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Still no news peeps but i promise as soon as i hear anything i will let you all no.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Please convey my sympathy and best wishes to vent.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Thanks for letting us know about Vent Jabecs please send him love and hugs from me for a speedy return home and healing.                                                                                                                                                                                 
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I am so so sorry to hear about Vent's accident...I hope he they look after him well ...please pass on my get well wishes too..thank you!                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Thanks Jaybecs.... Sorry to hear this bad news Vent wishing you a full and speedy recovery Bro! Lin x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Thanks for the call at the show J - much appreciated - he's now under strict orders to holler you & me for help when he gets back, although knowing Nodrog, we'll just have to go & plant ourselves on him, cos he'll never ask for anything!

Fingers crossed for the surgery today & that they have the technology to rebuild his knee... bionic biker Approve

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Get Well Soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7030 seconds. There are 1062 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption