Mass biking trip

83 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2009 21:38:17 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm very interested in this trip too, my kids are going to be away for a week next year and would love to do my first tour with my favourite peeps. Thumbs Up Hopefully the dates will be the same so I can do something for myself, pity their dad won't answer my texts  or the phone asking him what date it is..........Angry  All being well tho I am definately interested Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
dave23's Profile
dave23

In: Cardiff

I am up for this and unless my luck changes I will have an empty seat Cry if any one needs one.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Dave wud it fit a fat ass brummie do you think lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dave23's Profile
dave23

Ye sure.. why do you know one?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dave not sure let me think on it lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dave23's Profile
dave23

Just to be sure though.. if you can't think of one you can have the seat if you want......WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

upgrade ya springs mate!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

*ignores Pond

Dave you are a gentleman and a scholar Tongue

pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Dave,I've got some heavy duty springs off an old Scammel in my garage if you need em LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dave23's Profile
dave23

Don't you'll ,make me  . . . . Embarrassed   chuckle                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

finally got my date I can do this, 29th May, my kids are away on their jollies for a week, so hope this date fits in with others Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dave23's Profile
dave23

Psssstt... pond, thanks I'll keep that in mind......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Should go on a mass trip to barcelona! via Bordeaux (mmmm wine) and back! :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Barcelona's cool, then I can see my favourite architects work (Antonia Gaudi) - you could leave me there if you all wanted to  lol, I'd go live in the Parc Guell..........Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I've read back as far as i can be bothered and can't see any set dates so when/where is it?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Well I'm still into Ireland, and my dates set for me WinkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Ireland is good for me too,Mrs Pond will do as she is told lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

is'nt it a bit chilly for a mass bikini ride ?or is it for next year june                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Aaah my 900th is gone                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

each to their own excaliburShockedif you really want to wear a massive bikini and ride your bike then the choice is yours LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 816 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption