2wheelys Birthday Bash!!!

27 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2009 19:26:37 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To celebrate the feat of reaching 35yrs im having a bash/get together, i know its November but thanks to climate change there could be good weather.   Will do a BBQ and have plenty of drinks too   If you fancy coming along just PM me and then i can giv you the details   Cheers 2wheely                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Oh yeh it will be on the 14th November, DOOOOOWWWWW!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I hope you do have lovely weather for this 2wf, what date is it on or are you not telling so folk will have to PM you which means your karma rating will increase? Wink Just teasing   Hippy Barfday when it gets here Big smile    EDITED cos I'm a slow typer and 2wf posted again lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

dam, me plans been sussed already!!! Embarrassed   Thank you kwak                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

You can have some of my karma cos it's not doin me much good, I'm still piggin single! Unhappy    lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ah 35 memories lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

You seem very certain that you'll be making it to 35 2-wheely? Evil Smile

Have to see how my winter fairs/workshops pan out, but would love to join you if we can make it... good excuse for a weekend spent dancing round the stones in Avebury too Big smile

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Can you count me in too Mark....might have to ask someone to put me up...lol

sneaky little devil getting folks to pm him..its not just his kharma he wants to improve ladies TEE HEE.....quickly legging it well as quick as I can with a bad back PMSL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

O sorry Rose thought that said if anyone could put up with you lol   (wanders away slowly as Rose has bad back and cant chase after me)                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Hello, Rose and Louise, will be great to see you.   It will be from 10am till when ever in the night or early hours of Sunday, i expect to see you practicing your dancing, Louise, thous stone know you by name dont they???? lol   2wheeeely                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Poor stones must be missing me this year... Only caught 1 crop circle this year too... *tuts @ self*

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

count me and LC in mark if were both free...........35 ...my a**e                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You have 35 tattoo'd on ur a*** Ian , how weird, But hey each to there own                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

noooooo............1 o 1                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Is that 101 or LOL ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Hey, can we keep A**es out of this thanks????? Only want nice people to turn upLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Hey Ian, Will be great to see you both..............hope you can make it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

@wheel thot you said u didnt want any ar**s lol

Sorry Ian that one was far too easy Smile

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Well that's my invitation torn up too....apparently I am a right minger...                                                                                                                                                                              
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

All Butts are welcome, no Assess, hehehe!!!   Lets see how confusing this can get????   By the way if people want to stay over? I know it will be November but i have room in the garden for about 4 tents 4 person kind of size plus the lounge, if anyone has an airbed?   There is also a Travel inn 5 mins from my house so could but your bike in the back garden (easy access) and get a taxi to the Hotel when you've had enough, lol   see ya 2wheely                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1875 seconds. There are 913 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption