Classic Motorcycle mechanics Show - 17/18 Oct 2009

50 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2009 21:04:54 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Hi it was nice to meet up with people there, if any one is unsure about going there sunday i'd say get yourself there as there's lot's to see and bargains to be had, there's some cheap bikes there to                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

have you got the new battery in your alarm now cg, i felt a right muppet sittin in yr car wiv the alarm goin offLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

No Drob can't put the new battery in my alarm fob as the screwdriver that is small enough is in the car that is alarmed on my drive.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

looks like u is gonna have to set the alarm off then cg to get the screwdriver                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Well it was nice to meet everyone even if it was just long enough for everyone to get a coffee down there necks and we were all off again. Just as well i was billy no mates cus i'm not very good with crowds. I tend to get a bit on edge Angry never managed to take any piccies cus of numptys getting in the way. But there were loads of crackin bikes there.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

bloomin crowds lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I had fun lol   never got the brew somebody whose name i wont mention (chav aka hrcpilot) promised but hey ...............                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I also enjoyed the show and particularly the shopping. We got some bargain tools and workshop consumables so that we can keep her GN 125 on the road and got her a new pair of Daytona boots at a very reasonable price. As Bikabill pointed out there were a lot of used bikes for sale so it was a good place to go to get that project bike or a winter hack. There was even an ex military scout car in the car park. It was good to meet everyone at the assigned meeting place, some of whom I hadn't seen for a while or I hadn't met before. We'll have to do it again with the next classic bike shows.

Kwak, you will be pleased to see that I have submitted some pics of the show as you requested although there is some bias on my part towards the old Kawasaki triples. They went on last night when I got back from the Midlands.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Some great pics of some great bikes cheers peeps Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Had A great day was the first time that i had ever been and waqs im[ressed with the size of it. I would go on to sat that it was great value for money unlike the NEC show that makes you feel ripped off.... I still have to go there though.   Thanks cataraptor fro my Xmas Pressie of the bargain daytona boots. I was shattered by the time we had to leave and was late getting to my daughters engagement party whoops.   some amazing classic bikes that looked like they had never been sat on and some that looked like they were rust buckets but still selling at good prices for the enthusiast that loves project wo   It was great meeting you all again hoe to see you again soon. i am off to look at the pics now. x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 928 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption